My name is Lucy Hartley & I'm a Viber Copywriter.
When I’m not bopping around being a full time vibe merchant, I’m an aspiring Copywriter based in Cork City, Ireland. I write about everything important to me. All views are my own. Please come in!
What do I write about?
Most Recent Posts
- “Discuss how Noam Chomsky’s filters explain how the media helps to manufacture our consent in contemporary Western democracies. You should use contemporary examples to support your discussion.” Noam Chomsky is an American linguist and philosopher who is known for his influences on linguistics, his theory of innate grammar, and his […]
- “Discuss how music in an audio-visual medium may have a significant and equal impact on the understanding of the narrative, storytelling, emotion, or meaning of the AV piece. Listening to music without sound can leave the audience feeling a bit lost. A film score; whether we’re consciously paying attention or […]
- Save Money and Energy with new B.E.M. Guide. The Minister of State at the Department of Transport, Energy and Communications, Sean McGee TD announced at a seminar in Cork today that grant aid of excess €125,000 will be provided to four hospitals and five hotels, including Merlin Park Hospital in […]
- Designing for STEM Workshops On the 7th of March, the Designing for STEM team ran a workshop in the NIMBUS Center seminar room as a part of CIT Innovation Week. The workshop was attended by Creative Digital Media student’s, PR students, and Marketing students. The students were divided into groups […]
- Designing for STEM Workshops On the 8th of March, the Designing for STEM team ran a workshop in Sacred Heart Secondary School in Clonakilty. The workshop was attended by sixteen Transition Year students, who were divided into two groups of five, and one group of six. The groups were required to […]